Insurance for Recreational Vehicles

Stand-Alone Policy Recreational Vehicles

…or added onto your Homeowner’s policy

The following RVs must be insured under specialty policies just for that vehicle type:

The vehicles above are specialty vehicles, and must each be insured under a specialty policy for liability (and physical damage if you choose).

Scooters, Mopeds, and Motorcycles are all covered under Motorcycle policies that provide specific liability coverage for motorcycle drivers, passengers and coverage for damage to those vehicles.

If these toys leave your property, even to just go around the block, they are not covered under your homeowner’s policy. But you can cover them under your policy by adding a rider and listing minimal information about each vehicle. To review your policy for coverage for insurance for recreational vehicles, contact us today at 303-755-8600