Get Full Protection For Your Fine Jewelry At The Best Available Price
Because finding the best jewelry insurance requires addressing a number of special issues, you should consider discussing your needs with one of the independent insurance experts at Colorado Insurance Professionals in Aurora, Colorado.
Although homeowner’s policies provide some coverage for jewelry, they typically limit that coverage to $2,500 or less, some to as little as $1,000. Such low liability limits usually fail to give you the full protection you want from your jewelry insurance.
Consider this scenario: You have a pair of diamond earrings that you love, but after a special night out you discover that one earring is lost. What would you do? If the jewelry insurance you had for your jewelry included pair and set coverage, you’d be protected.
Here are a few more things you should know about jewelry insurance:
- You need to get all of your fine jewelry appraised by a professional appraiser or jeweler.
- You can select jewelry insurance coverage for your jewels that has no deductible.
- Rates for personal jewelry insurance can vary from state to state.
- When you schedule your jewelry, your jewelry insurance can cover mysterious disappearance.
- In order to get the best coverage at the best price, you should compare all jewelry insurance plans.
- Providing full protection for your jewelry may require adding a rider to your homeowner’s policy.
- Let us help you make sure you have the right jewelry insurance at the best available price.